Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 7-8 minutes
For Apple Sauce:
- 2 medium sized, organic Apples, each de-seeded and chopped into small pieces
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice: 1 tablespoon
- Water: 1/2 cup
For 1 glass of Apple Juice:
- Ice cubes: 4 to 5
- Water: As required
- Apple Sauce: 2 tablespoons or as required.
- Add apples, sugar, lemon juice and 1/2 cup of water in a pot.
- Boil it for 7-8 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Let it cool and blend to a smooth paste.
- Pour this into a dry airtight container and store in fridge. You can preserve it for 5-6 days.
- To make juice, take a glass and add few ice cubes. Now add small amount of apple sauce and fill it with water. Stir well and serve.
Alternate Method (Without apple sauce):
- Press Apples through a juicer and into a large glass.
- Or, In a blender, blend Apples until very smooth, about 1 minute. Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids.
- Serve Apple juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may microwave the apple, sugar, lemon and water mix in a microwave safe bowl and cover the lid. Microwave for 5 minutes.