Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Milk: 2 cups
- Jaggery (Gud): 3 Tablespoon
- Lemon juice or curd or vinegar: 2 Tablespoon
- Boil milk in a pan.
- Add lemon juice and stir. Stir until milk separated completely into two portions: solid and water.
- Turf off the heat and strain the solid portion. Squeeze all the water and transfer the solid potion, named Chhena to a small bowl.
- Add jaggery to the hot chhena and mix well for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve hot
- Or, let it cool, then freeze it for 5-6 minutes and cut into square shape before serving.