Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 6 Roti
- Whole wheat flour(Aata): 2 Cups
- Water: ¾ Cup or as required
- Oil: 1 Teaspoon
- Knead the flour using water to a soft dough.
- Add oil and knead again.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep it aside for 10 minutes
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll into balls.
- Roll each ball into 6-inch diameter circle.
- Heat Tawa and place the roti dough on the tawa
- Flip the roti after 30 seconds
- Cook both sides until both sides are evenly cooked with golden brown spots (not black).
- Serve hot, or, keep them in a casserole or wrap them up in a kitchen towel or napkin.