Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Bhindi (Okra / Ladies finger): 200 grams, medium sized 18-20 bhindis
- Rice Flour or corn flour: 2 Tablespoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Turmeric Powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Chat Masala: ½ Teaspoon
- Oil: for deep fry
- Clean the bhindis first using a wet napkin and then a dry napkin.
- Trim the edges of each bhindi, then cut into two vertical parts. De-seed them and then cut into finger length pieces.
- Take the pieces into a bowl. Add salt, turmeric, flour and mix well, so that bhindis are well coated with the powder.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the bhindis in high flame for 5-6 minutes or until crispy. If pan is small, fry in 2-3 batches.
- Once the bhindis are crispy, take out and sprinkle chat masala.
- Serve hot.