Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped: 2 cup
- Fresh mint leaves chopped: 1 cup
- Cumin Seeds: ½ Teaspoon
- Green chilies chopped: 2-3
- Ginger: Finely chopped, 1 teaspoon
- Peanuts: 7-8 pieces
- Salt: ½ Teaspoon to taste
- Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- Water: 1/4th Cup or as required
- Wash the coriander and mint leaves.
- Blend coriander, mint, ginger, peanuts and green chilies in a blender to a smooth paste with a little water if required.
- Add salt and lemon juice and transfer to a bowl.
- You may add little garlic, onion, tomato, Amla as well.