Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Grated Carrots: 2 Cup
- Ghee: 1 Tablespoon
- Milk: 1/4 cup
- Sweet Condensed Milk (Milk Maid): 1/2 cup
- Cardamom Powder (Elaichi): ½ Teaspoon
- Raisins: ½ Tablespoon
- Cashew: 8-10
- In a pressure cooker, add 1/2 tablespoon of ghee and fry cashews. Take it out and keep aside.
- Add the grated carrots in the left-over ghee in cooker. Roast it for 3-4 minutes till the raw smell of carrots are gone.
- Add milk, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Add the condensed milk. Mix well and cook on a high flame for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the fried cashews, raisins and cardamom powder and cook for another 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat.