Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 Minutes
- Rice: 1 Cup
- Water: 4 cups
- Ghee: ½ Tablespoon
- Rinse the rice 2-3 times in fresh water.
- Soak it in water for 10 minutes
- Boil 3-4 cups of water in a big pot.
- Drain the rice and add in the boiled water.
- Cover the rice and let it steamed or cooked without stirring.
- Once rice is cooked, turf off the heat, drain the excess water using a sieve.
- Put the rice in the same pot or a smaller pot, add ghee and cover it.
- To check if rice is cooked or not, take out 1 or 2 rice and press with a fork or your hand. If it is soft enough to break, then it is cooked well.