Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Chocolate: 1/4 Cup
- Butter: 2 Tablespoon
- Milk: 2 Tablespoon
- Powdered sugar: 2 Tablespoon
- Water: 6 Tablespoon
- Cadbury squares: 4-5
- Refined flour (Maida): 2 Tablespoon
- Baking powder: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Butter for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 360°F for 10 minutes
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- Add water and butter and melt again.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well. Add refined flour, baking powder and mix well.
- Grease a small baking mold with butter, dust it with refined flour and keep aside.
- Pour half of the batter in the baking mold and add the Cadbury squares in the middle of the batter, one on top of each other.
- Pour the rest of the batter over this and bake it for 9-10 mins at 180°C.
- Let the cakes cool for 1 minute, then run a thin knife around the sides and invert them onto plates. Dust the cake with cocoa powder or sugar and serve.