Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 0
- Boondi: 1 Cup
- Curd: 1 Cup
- Water: ¼ Cup
- Salt: 1 teaspoon to taste
- Cumin Powder (Jeera powder): 1 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper powder or red chili powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander Leaves: Finely chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients and whisk it well.
- refrigerate the raita for 15 to 20 minutes and then serve.
- Boondi Recipe: Add 3/4th cup besan (chick pea flour), 1 tablespoon oil/ghee add 1/4th cup water in a bowl and make a smooth batter with a thick dropping consistency. Heat oil, then take the boondi ladle and pour a little batter on the ladle. The batter will fall through the holes into the hot oil. Fry the balls till golden brown and drain it on a paper towel.