Prep Time: 2 minutes
Ready In: 2 minutes
- Carrots: 2 medium sized, fresh
- Water: As required
- Ice Cubes: As required
- Press carrots through a juicer and into a large glass.
- Or, In a blender, blend carrots until very smooth. Use water if required. Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids.
- Serve carrot juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add little sugar or honey for sweetening, but natural flavor is always recommended.
- You may add little water for a thinner consistency.
- Chill the Carrots in fridge beforehand for a colder drink or add ice cubes while blending.
- You may add few drops of lemon juice.