Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
- Thin Poha: 2 Cup
- Peanuts: 18-20 pieces
- Roasted Chana Dal (dalia): 1/3 Cup
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Curry Leaves: 7-8
- Dried red chili: 2
- Green chili: 2, each cut into 2 pieces lengthwise
- Turmeric Powder: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cumin Powder or chat masala Powder: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper powder or red chili powder: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt: 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar: 1 Teaspoon
- Mustard seeds: 1/4 Teaspoon
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, when it splutters, add curry leaves, dried chili, green chili, dalia, peanuts and roast for 1 minute. add salt, sugar, turmeric powder, black pepper powder and chat masala and fry for another 2-3 minutes or till peanuts are fried well.
- Lower the heat to slow and add the poha. Roast the poha gently for 5-6 minutes in low flame. Stir softly.
- You may dry roast or deep fry the poha beforehand and mix the roasted masala with it.