Prep Time: 0 minute
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Water: 1 1/2 cups
- Loose Tea: 2 Teaspoon or 2 Tea bags
- Sugar: 2 Teaspoon
- Ice cubes: 4-6
- Boil water and loose tea. Strain and add sugar.
- Or, Boil water, Dip the tea bags in boiled water and wait for 4-5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and add sugar. Stir well.
- Let cool, then transfer to a pitcher or jug, cover and refrigerate.
- Put 2-3 ice cubes in a cup and add the tea.
- Serve Cool.
- You may add a few drops of lemon juice and 2-3 mint leaves or any flavored syrup.