Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Water: 1 cup
- Loose Tea: 1 Teaspoon or 1 Tea bag
- Sugar: 2 Teaspoon
- Ice cubes: 4-6
- Boil water and loose tea. Strain and add sugar.
- Or, Boil water, Dip the tea bags in boiled water and wait for 4-5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and add sugar. Stir well.
- Let it cool, then transfer to a pitcher or jug, cover and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Put 2-3 ice cubes in a cup and add the tea.
- Serve Cool.
- You may add a few drops of lemon juice and 2-3 mint leaves or any flavored syrup while serving.