Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
- Full cream Milk: 4 cups
- Sugar: 3/4 cup or as required
- Cardamom (Elaichi Powder): 1/2 teaspoon
- Roasted cashew and almond nuts: 1 Tablespoon
- In a heavy pan, boil the milk, reduce the heat to medium and let it on heat until milk reduce to half quantity. Keep Stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar, mix well, and cook until sugar melts properly.
- Turn of the heat and garnish with cardamom powder and roasted cashew/almond nuts.
- Serve hot, or let it cool completely. Then refrigerate for 1 hour and serve cool.