Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 7-8 minutes
- Sweet corn cob: 2 medium sized
- Salt: ½ Teaspoon or to taste
- Water: As required
- Boil water in big flat pot. Water should be enough to cover the corn.
- Take off the outer cover and silk from the corn.
- Add the corn cob and salt to the water.
- Let it boil for 7-8 minutes.
- Drain the water.
- Serve hot.
- You may microwave it as well. Microwave water, salt and corn cob for 5-6 minutes in microwave safe bowl and drain the water.
- You may brush little butter, lemon juice and black pepper all over the boiled corn.