Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 7-8 minutes
- Sweet corn cob: 2 medium sized
- Salt: ½ Teaspoon or to taste
- Water: As required
- Take off the outer cover and silk from the corn.
- Boil 7-8 cups water in wide pot. Water should be enough to cover the corn.
- Add the corn cob to the water.
- Let it boil for 7-8 minutes.
- Drain the water.
- Serve hot.
- You may brush little butter, lemon juice, salt and black pepper all over the boiled corn before serving.
- You may microwave it as well. Microwave water and corn cob for 4-5 minutes in microwave safe bowl and drain the water.