Prep time: 2 Minutes
Cooking Time: 3 Minutes
- Water: 1 ½ cup
- Tea: 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: ¼ Teaspoon or to taste
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Boil water and tea for 2 minutes
- Strain and pour the water in a cup.
- Add lemon juice, sugar, black pepper powder and salt. Stir well and serve hot.
- You may use Tea bags. Dip the tea bags in boiled water. Wait for 2 minutes. Squeeze out the tea bags. Add lemon juice and salt. Stir well and serve hot.