Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Macaroni: 2 cups
- Butter: 1 tablespoons
- Plain Flour (Maida): 2 tablespoons
- Milk: 1 Cup
- Water: As required
- Salt: 2 Teaspoon or as required
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese: 1 cup
- Black Pepper Powder: 2 Teaspoon
- Boil macaroni in water until cooked. Drain excess water and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add flour and whisk constantly for 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk and whisk constantly for another 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Add cooked macaroni, cheese, salt and black pepper powder. Whisk well. Cook for 9-10 minutes or until cheese melted and bubbles come out.
- Turn off heat and serve hot.
- You may add boiled vegetables with macaroni as well.
- You may bake the mix of boiled macaroni, cheese, salt, black pepper powder and white sauce (made with butter, milk, flour) for 15 minutes in 350 degree F.