Preparation Time: 2 minute
Ready In: 2 minutes
- 1 cup of fresh watermelon chunks, deseeded
- Ice Cubes: As required
- Press watermelon chunks through a juicer and into a large glass.
- Or, In a blender, blend watermelon chunks until very smooth, about 1 minute. Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids.
- Serve watermelon juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add little sugar or honey for sweetening, but natural flavor is always recommended.
- You may add little water for a thinner consistency.
- Blend until smooth depending on your blender’s ability.
- You may need to strain your mixture to achieve a drinkable consistency.
- You may add few drops of lemon juice.