Prep Time: 0
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- Whole wheat (Aata): 1 cup
- Melted Ghee: 1 cup
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Water: 2 ½ cup
- Chopped Dry fruits: 1 tablespoon
- Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a pan. Add aata and roast the aata in medium flame until dark brown. It takes 8-10 minutes.
- Add water, sugar and the remaining ghee.
- Stir continuously for 5-6 minutes, until sugar melts and the mixture becomes smooth.
- You may cook it for another 2 minutes and make a thicker paste.
- Turn off the heat.
- Take out the sheera in a plate and cut into rectangular pieces.
- Garnish with you favorite dry fruits.