Prep Time: 0
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Whole wheat (Aata): 1 cup
- Melted Ghee: 1 cup
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Water: 2 ½ cup
- Chopped Dry fruits: 1 tablespoon
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add aata and roast the aata in medium flame until dark brown. It takes 7-8 minutes.
- Add water and sugar and stir continuously for 5-6 minutes, until sugar melts and the mixture becomes smooth sheera.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot.
- You may cook it for another 2 minutes and make a thicker paste, turn off the heat. Take out the sheera in a plate and cut into rectangular pieces.
- Garnish with you favorite dry fruits.