Prep time: 15 minutes
- Aloe Vera Leaf: 2 medium sized
- Water: 1 cup or as required
- Ginger: ½ Teaspoon, chopped
- Lemon Juice: A few drops
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon
- Clean the Aloe Vera leaves.
- Slit one of the leaf edge with a knife or scissor and open the outer layer.
- Scoop off the gel using a spoon.
- Blend the gel with ginger using water in a blender.
- Strain the juice adjusting water to get a clear and smooth consistency.
- Add salt and lemon juice and stir well.
- You may add sugar or honey for sweetening.