Prep Time: 5
Cook time: 0
- Milk: 2 cups, chilled
- Instant coffee powder: 1 Tablespoon
- Sugar: 3 Tablespoon
- Ice Cubes: 6-8
- Warm water: ¼ cup
- Vanilla Ice cream: 2 scoops
- Chocolate Syrup: 2 Tablespoon
- Blend water, coffee powder and sugar.
- Add milk and ice cubes and blend till the mix becomes frothy.
- Pour the coffee in glasses and sprinkle ½ teaspoon coffee on top of the cold coffee.
- Add 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of the coffee.
- Add 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup on top of the ice cream.
- Serve immediately.