Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 16 cookies
- Plain flour (Maida): 1 cup
- Melted unsalted butter: 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar: 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder: 1 ½ teaspoon
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence: 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk: 2 tablespoons or as required
- Chocolate chips: 1/4 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350-degree F or 180-degree C.
- Sieve flour, sugar, baking powder. Mix well. Keep aside.
- Take melted butter in another bowl and whisk it well.
- Add sugar and whisk it till it becomes creamy, smooth and fluffy.
- Then add vanilla extract and milk. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and chocolate chips. Mix well and knead a very smooth and soft dough. Adjust milk to make a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 16 equal portions. Roll them into balls. Roll each ball into 1 inch diameter flat circle. You can use cookie cutter as well to give any shape.
- Place on the cookie sheet few inches apart from each other, because they will spread as bake.
- Bake them for 15 minutes in preheated oven or until the edges are become golden brown.
- Serve hot or let it cool completely and store in an air tight container.