Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Raw banana: 2
- Turmeric powder (Haldi): 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice: 1 tablespoon
- Oil for deep fry
Frying the chips:
- Peel the bananas and wash it in water.
- Slice the bananas into thin slices, around 1/8-inch slices.
- Add turmeric, salt and lemon juice. Toss well.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Deep fry them in medium flame until they turn crispy
Baking the chips:
- You may bake the chips instead of deep frying.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C or 425 Degree F.
- Place banana slices on baking sheet. Brush them using little butter or oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Turn banana slices over. Continue baking banana slices until dry and crisp, about 20-30 minutes more.
- Keep an eye while baking, if it is turning brown, take them out.