Prep Time: 2 minutes
Ready In: 2 minutes
- 2 medium sized, organic, peeled oranges
- Ice Cubes: As required
- Press oranges through a juicer and into a large glass.
- Or, In a blender, blend de-seeded oranges until very smooth, about 1 minute. Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids.
- Serve Orange juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add little sugar or honey for sweetening, but natural flavor is always recommended.
- You may add little water for a thinner consistency.
- Chill the oranges in fridge beforehand for a colder drink or add ice cubes while blending.