Prep Time: 2 minutes
Ready In: 2 minutes
- 1 cup of fresh organic Grapes, rinsed and de-stemmed.
- Ice Cubes: As required
- Press Grapes through a juicer and into a large glass.
- Or, In a blender, blend Grapes until very smooth, about 1 minute. Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids.
- Serve Grapes juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add little sugar or honey for sweetening, but natural flavor is always recommended.
- You may add little water for a thinner consistency.
- You may add few drops of lemon juice.