Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Milk: 2 Cups
- Seviyan (Vermicelli): Broken, 1/2 cup
- Sugar: 3 Tablespoon or as required
- Elaichi (Cardamom) Powder: ¼ Teaspoon
- Ghee: 1 Tablespoon
- Cashew: 6-8
- Almonds: chopped, 6-8
- Raisins: 8-10
- Heat ghee in a heavy pot, fry cashew and almonds. Take it out and keep aside.
- In the remaining ghee add broken Seviyan pieces and fry till it becomes golden brown.
- add milk in this and stir continuously until milk starts to boil.
- Cook it another 4-5 minutes.
- Add sugar and elaichi powder and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Turn off the flame.
- Take out the seviyan kheer in a bowl and add fried cashews, fried almonds and raisins.
- While seviyan kheer is hot, the consistency looks thinner. But as it cools down it gets thicker. So, adjust the consistency as per your like.