Prep Time: 2 minutes
Ready In: 2 minutes
- 1 large sized Mango, peeled and chopped into small chunks.
- Water: As required
- Sugar or honey: ½ Tablespoon or as required
- Ice Cubes: As required
- In a blender, blend Mango chunks with water, ice cubes and honey until very smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids.
- Serve Mangoes juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add milk instead of water to make it mango milk shake.
- Checkout all the recipes using Mango as main ingredient in this link: https://snehdeepskitchen.com/category/recipes-by-ingredients/mango/