Prep Time: 20-25 mins
Cook Time: 20-25 mins
Serves: 6 Paranthas
- Radish: White, peeled and grated, 2 cups (2 medium sized)
- Whole wheat flour (Aata): 2 cups
- Salt: to taste
- Carom seeds (ajwain): 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Ghee or butter for roast
- Take the grated radish in a bowl, add salt, mix and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out all the excess water and transfer the radish in another bowl.
- Now, knead wheat flour with the radish water and make a soft dough. Cover it with a wet cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- To make stuffing, combine carom seeds and black pepper powder with grated radish and mix well.
- Divide the wheat dough into six equal portions and divide the radish stuffing into six equal portions as well.
- Roll out wheat ball to small discs, add a portion of prepared stuffing in the center, seal the edges and lightly roll out into thick parantha.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the prepared parantha on it and roast with ghee or butter till both sides are done evenly.