Prep Time: 4-5 minutes
Cook Time: 0
- Mango Pulp: 1 Cup
- Plain Curd or Yogurt: 1 cup
- Water: 1/2 cup or as required for the thinner consistency
- Sugar: 1 Tablespoon or to taste
- Honey: 1/2 Tablespoon
- Cardamom powder (Elaichi): 1 pinch (optional)
- Mixed dry fruits: 1 Tablespoon, chopped
- Blend all the ingredients to a smooth puree.
- Pour into glasses over ice cubes.
- Garnish with your favorite dry fruits.
- Serve immediately.
- Checkout all the recipes using Mango as main ingredient in this link: https://snehdeepskitchen.com/category/recipes-by-ingredients/mango/