Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
- Potato: long baking potatoes, 2
- Thick Curd or Yogurt: 2 Tablespoon
- Oil / Butter: 1 Tablespoon
- Salt: 1 1/2 Teaspoon or to taste
- Black Pepper powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Dried Oregano: ½ Teaspoon
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into 2 portions. Cut each portion lengthwise into 5-6 part.
- Wash them and drain the water.
- In a bowl add curd, oil, salt, black pepper powder, dried oregano and whisk well.
- Add the potatoes in the bowl and toss well.
- All potato wedges should be evenly coated with the mix.
- Leave the mix for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400-degree F or 200-degree C.
- In a baking tray, line the potato wedges on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or till potatoes are well cooked.
- Depending on the potato quality and thickness of the wedges, baking time may vary. So, after 20 minutes check if the potatoes are baked, and take them out or bake for some more time.
- You may add, ginger, garlic, chili paste to the curd mix.
- You may add grated cheese. Once potatoes are almost baked(80%), add cheese and bake again.