Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Broccoli: Washed, trimmed and cut into small pieces, 1 cup
- Cauliflower: Washed, trimmed and cut into small pieces, 1 cup
- Oil: 2 Teaspoon
- Salt: 1 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Black Pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Dried Oregano: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice: 4-5 drops
- Preheat the oven to 350-degree F or 180-degree C
- Mix all the ingredients
- Place a baking sheet on the baking tray. (Optional)
- Place the ingredients on the baking tray.
- Cover the tray with a lid or aluminum foil paper.
- Prick 1 or 2 places with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take out and remove the cover.
Bake again for 15-20 minutes.
- Depending on the broccoli and cauliflower freshness and size of the pieces, baking time may vary. So, check after 30 minutes, if those are cooked or need to be baked for another 5-10 minutes.