Preparation time: 0
Cooking Time: 3 Minutes
- Water: 1 ½ cup
- Green Tea loose: 1 Tablespoon or 1 Green tea bag
- Ginger: ¼ Teaspoon, chopped or crushed
- Lemon Juice: 1 tablespoon
- Honey: 1 Teaspoon or to taste
- Boil water, ginger and loose tea for 2 minutes
- Strain and pour the water in a cup.
- Add lemon juice and honey.
- Stir well and serve hot.
- You may use Tea bags. Dip the tea bags in boiled water. Wait for 3-4 minutes. Squeeze out the tea bags. Add lemon juice and Honey. Stir well and serve hot.