Prep Time: 4-5 minutes
Cook Time: 0
- Tomato: 2, medium sized
- Water: ¾ Cup
- Salt: ½ Teaspoon or to taste
- Black Pepper powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Ginger: ¼ Teaspoon, chopped or crushed
- Lemon Juice: A few drops
- Wash the tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
- In a blender, blend tomatoes with ginger and water until very smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids.
- Add salt, black pepper powder and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Serve Tomato juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add little sugar or honey for sweetening, but natural flavor is always recommended.