Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Cook Time: 7-8 Minutes
- Oats: ¾ Cup
- Milk: ¾ Cup
- Water: ½ Cup (Optional)
- Sugar: 1 Tablespoon or to taste
- Cinnamon Powder: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Dry fruits: 1 tablespoon
- Fresh Fruit of your choice: as required
- Dry roast the oats for 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk and water. Boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sugar and cinnamon powder. Boil again for 3-4 minutes. Stir continuously.
- Remove the heat and take out the oats in a bowl.
- Garnish with dry fruits or fruits.
- You may add honey instead of sugar.
- You may add fresh fruits instead of dry fruits.
- You may microwave the mix in a microwave safe bowl for 3 minutes in high temperature, taking it out in every 30 seconds and stirring.