Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Milk: 2 Cup
- Water: 1 Cup
- Coffee Powder: 6 teaspoon
- Sugar: 3 Teaspoon or as required
- Filter Coffee Maker
- Let the bottom part of the filter coffee maker empty.
- Fix the upper part on top of the bottom part of the coffee maker.
- Add the coffee powder on the top part.
- Boil water in a separate container and pour the boiling water on the coffee powder and cover the top part of the coffee maker with a lid.
- Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Thick coffee decoction will be collected in the bottom part.
- Boil milk.
- Add the decoction coffee as per your need (2 Tablespoon) and 1 Teaspoon sugar in a cup. Pour 1 cup boiled milk over this. Froth well and serve hot.
- If you don’t have the filter coffee machine, boil water add the coffee powder in a container till half the water is gone. Keep stirring while boiling. Strain using a fine tea strainer.