Prep Time: 2 minutes
Ready In: 2 minutes
- 2 medium sized, organic, Guavas, each chopped into 8 pieces.
- Water: As required
- Lemon Juice: A few drops
- Sugar: 1 Teaspoon
- Black Salt: ½ Teaspoon
- Ice Cubes: As required
- Take out the seeds from the chopped guava pieces. (optional)
- Blend Guavas with water until very smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids.
- Add sugar, salt and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Serve Guava juice over ice cubes, in a glass.
- You may add mint leaves while serving.