Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Peanuts: Raw and skinless, 2 Cup
- Honey: ½ Cup
- Butter: 2 Tablespoon
- Salt: 1 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 350-degree F.
- Melt the butter. Add honey, salt and black pepper powder. Stir.
- Add the peanuts and mix until well coated.
- Place in a baking tray over a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or till golden.
- If you are cooking on stove and not in oven, the process is same. Heat butter in a pan.
- Roast the peanuts in medium flame for 15 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper powder and honey and coat well. Roast for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool completely. Store in an air tight container.