Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Rava (Sooji or Semolina): 3/4 Cup
- Rice Flour: ¼ Cup
- Curd (Yogurt): ¼ Cup
- Water: ¾ Cup or as required
- Salt: 1 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda: ½ Teaspoon
- Oil: ½ Tablespoon for greasing
- Idli Maker
- Whisk curd well. There should be no lumps.
- Add rava, rice flour, water, salt, black pepper powder and baking soda. Mix well and keep it aside for 15-10 minutes. You may keep it overnight to ferment.
- Grease the idly molds and steam the idlis on high flame for 20-25 minutes or till a tooth pick inserted in the idlis come out clean.