Prep Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: 2 minutes
- 2 cup Cranberries, washed and drained
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: ¼ Teaspoon (Optional)
- Lemon Juice: 2 tablespoons
- Water: 2 Cup
- Ice cubes: As required
- Add Cranberries, sugar, salt, lemon juice and 1 cup of water in a large bowl.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook until berries burst.
- Strain juice through a fine strainer lined with cheese cloth.
- Pour into jars.
- Allow to cool before refrigerating. You can preserve it for 2-3 days.
- While serving, add 4-5 ice cubes in a glass, add some mint leaves and 3 tablespoons of the Cranberry sauce. Pour Chilled water and stir well.
- Blend Cranberries until very smooth, about 1 minute. Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids.
- Serve Cranberry juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add few drops of lemon juice, 1 pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon of sugar/honey.