Prep Time: 5-6 Minutes
Cook Time: 5-6 Minutes
- Bread Slices: 4 pieces
- Curd: 1/2 Cup
- Onion: 1 medium sized, chopped
- Tomato: 1 medium sized, chopped
- Coriander Leaves: 1/2 tablespoon, chopped
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder (kali mirch): 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cumin Powder or Chat Masala Powder: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Green chili: 1/2 Teaspoon, chopped
- Ginger: 1/2 teaspoon, chopped or crushed
- Butter: As required to toast the sandwich
- Whisk curd in a bowl. Add onions, tomato, coriander leaves, salt, black pepper powder, green chili, ginger, cumin powder and mix it well.
- Take 1 slice of the bread and spread half of the mix evenly on one side of the slice. cover it with another slice of bread.
- You can have it like this or can roast / grill both sides using butter in a Tawa or sandwich maker or grill.
- Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.
- You may use whole wheat bread or multi grain bread instead of plain white bread.
- You may cut the edges of the bread slice and then do the stuffing.
- after roasting the sandwich, you may cut it in triangular or rectangular shapes.