Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Milk: 2 cup
- Water: ¼ Cup
- Sweet Chocolate / Chocolate chips / Chocolate Syrup / Chocolate powder: 1/2 Cup
- Sugar / Honey: 2 Tablespoon
- Vanilla extract: 2-3 drops
- Ice Cubes: 5-6
- Cinnamon Powder: 1/8 Teaspoon
- If you are using chocolate or chocolate chips, melt it in a double boiler.
- Blend the melted chocolate / chocolate syrup / chocolate powder with milk, water, sugar and vanilla extract for 1 minute.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate milk in glasses or cups over ice cubes and sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top.
- Serve Cool.
- You may heat the milk without ice cubes and serve hot as well.