Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Potato: 2 large
- Salt: ½ teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Red chili powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Oil: For deep fry
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 4-6 vertical pieces. Then cut each piece horizontally into ¼ inch pieces.
- Place the French fries in water and store in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil for deep fry.
- Take out the French fries and drain the water. Pat them dry on a kitchen cloth or napkin.
- Deep fry them in medium heat for 7-8 minutes or until light brown.
- Increase the heat to high and fry for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain the excess oil and take out in a kitchen napkin.
Sprinkle salt, black pepper powder and red chili powder. Toss well.
- If the frying pan is small, you may fry them in small batches.