Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Serves: 6 Paranthas
For the dough:
- Whole wheat flour (Aata): 2 cups
- Water: As required
- Ghee / Butter: as required to stuff and roast.
- Knead wheat flour using water and make a soft dough. Cover it with a wet cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Take the aata dough, divide into six equal portions.
- Roll out wheat ball to small discs, spread ½ teaspoon ghee evenly on one side. Seal the edges and lightly roll out into thick parantha.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the prepared parantha on it and roast with ghee or butter till both sides are done evenly.