Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Macaroni / Pasta: 2 cups
- Carrot: Peeled and chopped into small pieces, length wise, ½ Cup
- Green beans: Trimmed and chopped into small pieces, length wise, ½ Cup
- Broccoli: Chopped into pieces, ½ Cup
- Green Bell Pepper: Chopped into small pieces, length wise, 1/8 Cup
- Yellow Bell Pepper: chopped into small pieces, length wise, 1/8 Cup
- Red Bell Pepper: Chopped into small pieces, length wise, 1/8 Cup
- Orange Bell Pepper: Chopped into small pieces, length wise, 1/8 Cup
- Water: As required
- Butter: 1 tablespoon
- Garlic: 5-6 Cloves
- Onion: 1 medium sized, cut into lengthwise
- Tomato: 1 medium sized, cut into lengthwise
- Salt: 1/2 Tablespoon or as required
- Black Pepper Powder: 2 Teaspoon
- Dried Oregano: 1 Teaspoon
- Alfredo Sauce: 2 Cup
- Parmesan cheese: grated, 2 tablespoon
- Boil water and add macaroni, carrot and green beans. Boil for 10-12 minutes or till cooked. Drain excess water and keep aside.
- Heat Butter in a pan. Sauté garlic and onion for 3 minutes or till onions are transparent, not brown,
- Add all bell pepper and broccoli and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Take out this sautéed mix and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add the alfredo sauce, salt, black pepper powder, dried oregano and in medium heat stir for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the boiled Macaroni, carrot, beans and the sautéed mix.
- Toss well and cover it for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the cover and cook in medium heat for 5-6 minutes. If the consistency is thick, add little warm milk.
Turn off the heat and sprinkle grated parmesan cheese and serve.
- Instead of Alfredo sauce, you may make white sauce at home. Check Mac and Cheese for the recipe.