Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 6-8 Minutes
- Potato: 2, medium size, peeled, washed and chopped into small pieces
- Green beans: washed and chopped into small pieces, 1 cup
- Oil: 1 Teaspoon
- Cumin seeds: ½ Teaspoon
- Salt: ½ Teaspoon or to taste
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi): ¼ Teaspoon
- Black pepper powder (kali mirch): ½ Teaspoon
- Grated or powdered coconut: 2 Tablespoon (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds and when it changes color, add potato, green beans, salt, turmeric powder. Sprinkle a few drops of water, stir and cover it for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove the cover and add grated coconut and black pepper powder. Mix well and cook it for another 4-5 minutes or till potato and beans are completely done.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot.