Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20-25 mins
Serves: 6 Paranthas
For the dough:
- Whole wheat flour (Aata): 2 cups
- Water: As required
- Ghee/oil: as required to stuff and roast.
- Knead wheat flour using water and make a soft dough. Cover it with a wet cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Take the aata dough, divide into six equal portions.
- Roll out wheat ball to big circle, 5-6-inch diameter circle. spread ½ teaspoon ghee evenly on one side. Fold the circle to half circle. Spread little oil on top of the half circle. Fold the half circle to another half forming a triangle. Pressing all sides evenly roll out into thick triangle parantha.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the prepared parantha on it and roast with ghee or oil till both sides are evenly done.