Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Ripe Banana: 2 large
- Milk: 2 Cup
- Sugar: 4 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract: ½ teaspoon
- Vanilla Ice cream: 2 scoop
- Cardamom Powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Ice Cubes: 4-6
- Mixed dry fruits: chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Peel and cut the bananas into small pieces. Deep fridge them in refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Blend the frozen banana, sugar, milk, ice cream, vanilla extract, cardamom powder until smooth.
- While serving, add 2-3 ice cubes in a glass, pour the banana shake and garnish with chopped dry fruits.
- You may add another scoop ice cream on the top, while serving.