Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Noodles: 250 grams or 2 cups
- Water: As required
- Carrot: 1, peeled, washed and cut into small thin pieces, lengthwise
- Green Beans: 5-6, washed and cut into small thin pieces, lengthwise
- Onions: 1 medium, cut into thin pieces, lengthwise
- Bell pepper: 1, washed and cut into thin pieces, lengthwise
- Cabbage: 1/8 of a medium one, shredded
- Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Garlic Cloves: 3-4, finely chopped or crushed
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder: ½ teaspoon
- Soy sauce: ½ tablespoon
- Vinegar: ½ tablespoon
- Chili Sauce: ½ tablespoon
- Tomato Sauce: 1 Tablespoon
- Boil 5-6 cups of water and add noodles, carrot and beans. Boil for 10 minutes or till noodles and cooked. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan, add garlic gloves. Sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add onion and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper, shredded cabbage and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the drained noodles, carrot and beans. Add salt, black pepper powder, soy sauce, vinegar, chili sauce and tomato sauce. Toss well.
- Sauté for 6-7 minutes.
- I have used green, yellow, red and orange bell pepper. You may use only green bell pepper.