Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Ripe Mango: 2, medium
- Milk: 2 Cup
- Sugar: 4 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract: ½ teaspoon
- Vanilla Ice cream: 2 scoop
- Ice Cubes: 4-6
- Mixed dry fruits: chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Peel and cut the Mangoes into small pieces. Deep fridge them in refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Blend the frozen Mango, sugar, milk, ice cream, vanilla extract until smooth.
- While serving, add 2-3 ice cubes in a glass, pour the Mango shake and garnish with chopped dry fruits.
- You may add 1 more scoop of ice cream on top the glass while serving.
- You may use chocolate syrup or powder while blending to make chocolate mango shake.