Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Raw Green Mango (Kacche Aam): 4, medium size, peeled, deseed and cut into cubes, 2 cups
- Water: 4 Cups
- Black Salt: 2 Teaspoon
- Sugar: 1 cup or to taste
- Cumin Powder: 2 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper powder: 2 Teaspoon
- Mint Leaves: ¼ Cup
- Ice Cubes: 7-8
- Peel and deseed the mangoes. Cut into cubes.
- Blend mango cubes with 1 cup water and sugar.
- Take this pulp in jar and refrigerate for minimum 30 minutes.
- While serving, add few ice cubes in a glass, add the mango pulp till ¼ of the glass, add ½ teaspoon black salt, ½ teaspoon cumin powder and ½ teaspoon black pepper powder. Fill the rest of ¾th of the glass with chilled water. Stir well.
- Add few mint leaves and serve.
- You may boil the blended mango pulp with rest of water and masala for 10 minutes and let it cool. Refrigerate it and serve over ice cubes in a glass. I usually do not boil it as the green color of mango changes after boil.
- You may boil the mango first in pressure cooker or roast on cooktop and then peel, deseed and take out the pulp. Boil the mango pulp with rest of water and masala for 7-8 minutes and let it cool. Refrigerate it and serve over ice cubes in a glass
- You may add more sugar as per your taste.
- Checkout all the recipes using Mango as main ingredient in this link: https://snehdeepskitchen.com/category/recipes-by-ingredients/mango/