Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Sweet Corn Kernels: 1 cup
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese: ½ cup
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder: 1/ teaspoon
- Bread slices: 4
- Water: as required
- Oil: for deep fry
- Chat Masala: ¼ teaspoon
- Boil the sweet corn for 5 minutes. Drain the water completely.
- In a bowl, mix grated cheese, sweet corn, salt and black pepper powder. Toss well.
- Take 1 bread slice, dip it in cold water and immediately take it out. Using both hand palms squeeze out all the water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the corn cheese mix and put in the middle of the bread. Seal the edges of the bread and roll into balls. There should be no crack, otherwise cheese will come out while frying.
- You may cut 1 bread slice into 4 pieces and follow the same process with 1 teaspoon cheese corn mix to make small balls.
- Roll out all the balls.
- If it is wet and sticky, freeze them for 30 minutes or roll in corn flour or flour.
- Deep fry them in medium heat until golden and crispy.
- Take out in a kitchen napkin and sprinkle chat masala.